Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But if Barca offload De Jong to the Chelski and Barca come up with 100m, can City really say no?

Also, adding that the linked replacement, Paqueta, is half the player AND City would be negotiating with Aulas who is like ADL 2.0 (Napolis director)
Of course we can say no, and we would look at letting him go for that fee at the start of next summer.

I have a terrible feeling that if FDJ goes to Chelsea Bernardo will leave and it won’t be on our terms. The worst thing that could happen is that this goes through late in the window leaving us scrambling for a replacement.
Well it will give Peo the chance to play Grealish centrally.

I have a terrible feeling that if FDJ goes to Chelsea Bernardo will leave and it won’t be on our terms. The worst thing that could happen is that this goes through late in the window leaving us scrambling for a replacement.
Surely we tell Bernardo, if he does indeed still want to go, that a deal has to be done before a given date.
Personally I think that date has passed and both parties are happy with it.
Any noise being made now is for potential movement next summer. Can’t see much happening in Jan with the WC,

Agreed. But if Barca offload De Jong to the Chelski and Barca come up with 100m, can City really say no?

Also, adding that the linked replacement, Paqueta, is half the player AND City would be negotiating with Aulas who is like ADL 2.0 (Napolis director)

sniff sniff

Well it will give Peo the chance to play Grealish centrally.
Doubt he'd go but if he did I'd think Foden would be a better fit in that position than Grealish, and maybe we'd buy a winger. Personally though think thats what will happen next summer not this.

We could say no but your going to have one very unhappy player in the building.

Yeah, I dont think we are going to stop Bernardo from leaving if Barca offer up money in the next 10 or so days. I think we have our midfield replacements for him figured out (Paqueta/Nunes) and we would be confident of striking a deal for either of them. Bernardo's been wanting to leave since a couple of years and if he gets a chance with the fee asked by us, I can't see up stopping him.

Do you think he is better than Grealish because I do. Therefore if we paid £100m for him then Bernardo is worth more and we can certainly say no.
To put it another way, would we pay £100m if we didn't have him? Probably would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.