Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fail reporting gleefully that he will go for around £70m, the same price that Barc will get for De Jong. The transfer will go to the last days of the close season but thats fine as the relationship between Barc and City is 'so good'.
The difference in reporting the two clubs finances is simply staggering. A basket case is presented as a fine example of financial propriety and then there is us....

Really sick of this saga and it could be put to bed in a moment by Bernardo just committing himself to City this season. Ideally the club would have his replacement in place for a season before he goes as well.
We better have a replacement lined up if he is sold, if not then it is time to be concerned with how our squad numbers are shaping up

Other than a handful of giddy,unstable,bed wetting,twitter fucktards,suggesting its a possibility.....have i missed anything even remotely factual or concrete that claiming that he currently doesn't want to be here?
No, absolutely nothing.

The ONLY thing said by Bernardo (and his agent has said nothing) is this quote from a few months ago; “I miss Portugal a lot. If I could go back in a year or two, I would. Not only because I would like to play for Benfica again, but because I miss my family and living in Portugal very much.”

No other source has said anything credible.

Other than a handful of giddy,unstable,bed wetting,twitter fucktards,suggesting its a possibility.....have i missed anything even remotely factual or concrete that claiming that he currently doesn't want to be here?

One thing with Silva even though he wanted to go for the last 2/3 seasons he attitude is top quality on and of the pitch but no player in our set up is bigger than the club! We don’t rely on him we have won the premier with him playing half of the games! The only worry I have if he goes he goes late in the window meaning we won’t be able to get a replacement! But with the season halving mid break with the World Cup we could bring that player in in January!

IF we are to sell him (hope he stays atleast stays this season)

Sell him now ( at our valuation) , so that we may get a replacement - a quality one in time.

One thing with Silva even though he wanted to go for the last 2/3 seasons he attitude is top quality on and of the pitch but no player in our set up is bigger than the club! We don’t rely on him we have won the premier with him playing half of the games! The only worry I have if he goes he goes late in the window meaning we won’t be able to get a replacement! But with the season halving mid break with the World Cup we could bring that player in in January!
He only wanted to leave in the Summer of 2020 as he was unhappy here during the lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.