Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester?
While we do live in a good city (we are rated as a Beta- which is 7th Division and the second highest rated British city)… the top city is London (one of only two cities in the world rated as Alpha++).

Every day that goes by puts money on a replacement and we wouldn't let him go without having a suitable were confident of obtaining. As it stands he's one of the best midfielders in the world

Other than a handful of giddy,unstable,bed wetting,twitter fucktards,suggesting its a possibility.....have i missed anything even remotely factual or concrete that claiming that he currently doesn't want to be here?
I've been asking for that since this rumour started last transfer window. Not one itk has manged to furnish me with any 'proof', but i have been told that, ''that's not how it works' by a special itk and sent the odd twiiter shit that proves nothing apart from the fact people will believe anything they read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.