Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes I will really miss him..but equally dislike the rumours..it is unsettling for the club and the fans. I guess we will find out soon enough. I do not buy into the concept that we do not need to replace him.Really miss a player like David Silva. The forum is sparse with suggestions for a replacement, likewise, LB. Quite often World Cups bring new talents to the foreground. For sure the club will be looking at the next five years, not just this transfer window and will include Pep,and his replacement as sadly he will not be here forever.

.. I think the fact that we do it for CFG clubs and UAE clubs just goes further to prove that relationship with Barca is a bit different to all the other top clubs.
It’s for Charity in honour of a close friend of Pep, Txiki and Ferrán.

Idk how much it has to do with Barcelona - other than the fact we have people at our club with personal connections to people from their time at Barca.

Been saying all summer that Bernardo will stay but not so sure now.If he does go i don't think we can afford not to replace him especially with the size of the squad as it is.

I think berni will go not sure where to though praying he stays.
If (or when) he sold I don't think we are replacing him this season regardless of how much it is going to weaken the team. Hopefully de Jong stays. PSG have money but they have to watch their spending with Mbappe's new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.