Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly encouraging news
Very much so, we can't afford to lose another top player this summer, enough changes.

But with it seeming inevitable he will be leaving in the next 12 months, would it not be a good time to bring in a replacement now and give then time to settle?

We could be losing him and another huge player, Gundo next summer.

Last edited:
To me it would have been negligent by the club to consider letting him leave taking into account the other outgoings.

You just can't have that many first team changes in one transfer period.
I think for Pep its negligent to have players in the squad who don't want to be here. We don't know if that is the case for Bernardo because I don't think he would ever go public and will just get his head down but if Pep looks into his eyes and thinks the passion isn't there then hes got to go.

Spanish outlet Fichajes has claimed that Liverpool could now join the race for Silva amid their midfield injury crisis, with Thiago Alcantara, Curtis Jones and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain all out of action.

FUCKING LOL
Just reading that is making my eyes bleed. Fuck off scouse tramps. However if Bernie is set on a move out of the PL please . No more sales to PL clubs. Get fucked they all hate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.