Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to someone younger, cheaper and less egotistical.

I'd honestly rather have Jarrod Bowen than Neymar. The problems Neymar comes with are not worth it. He's a bellend.
What?!?!?! Jarrod fucking Bowen over Neymar? Regardless we need a left sided forward anyway. But good lord. We have standards now.

Sadly its been reported that Khaldoon, Txiki, Pep and Omar are actually Barca sleeper agents. We have sold the jewels to Barca for £40 and the Sheikh is bored. Back to Division 1 next Saturday.

Typical City winning the league only to get relegated next season.

What?!?!?! Jarrod fucking Bowen over Neymar? Regardless we need a left sided forward anyway. But good lord. We have standards now.
I wouldn’t even want Bowen and Neymar is obviously a better player, but would he fit our game? No.

He spent all game last season at the Etihad walking back. When he lost the ball, not once did I see him sprint back.

Neymar is a United type signing. Not a City one. I'd go for Nkunku.

When we are talking about wanting Neymar, I honestly think it's the new society of Video Game fans who have these opinions. Watch the game and get off the Consoles lads!

50 or 60 million euros for Bernardo Silva is a bargain, I would be very happy if he could come for that price, maybe that would mean we can keep De Jong in the team as well.
Guardiola always looking after the club of his life :), we will look after Bernie very well, don't worry citizens here we have good food, good views, good temperature and most importantly, a club that knows what it's like to win the Champions League :)

The last time you promised to look after one of our players, you gave him a fucking heart attack and ended his career.

If Bernardo wants to leave we should facilitate that if we can, I'm not in to having players who don't want to be here.
Nobody is facilitating anything, we don’t want to sell him. If he wants to go, his agents would talk to his preferred clubs and they would present a good offer to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.