Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's he getting paid - 250k a week. Is he coming here for less than he's getting paid at PSG?

I honestly think some fans haven't a clue. There's no way Neymar is coming here for less than half a million a week.
Where have I stated he's coming in? We know it's unrealistic and near impossible given this time of the window. He's on a lot more than 250K though

Neymar has scored or assisted 576 goals in 584 games and you'd rather have Jarrod fucking Bowen.

Watch a game of football instead of absorbing everything through tabloids and gossip accoutns on twitter.
Another goals or assists kid of our society. Twitter has ruined this generation of Football Fans.

I watch the game. Jarrod Bowen worked his bollocks off and scored 2 against us last season for a much inferior team. Neymar spent 180 minutes crying, rolling around and walking on the centre circle to be bothered about his team being taken to the cleaners. All whilst Bernardo ran the show.

I don't think Bowen is anywhere near good enough for us, and he isn't on Neymars level - but he would work off the ball for us. Neymar, on the other hand would come in on a big salary and a huge ego.

United have signed many of those players in the past, and has it worked? No.

Go for Nkunku.

Another goals or assists kid of our society. Twitter has ruined this generation of Football Fans.

I watch the game. Jarrod Bowen worked his bollocks off and scored 2 against us last season for a much inferior team. Neymar spent 180 minutes crying, rolling around and walking on the centre circle to be bothered about his team being taken to the cleaners. All whilst Bernardo ran the show.

I don't think Bowen is anywhere near good enough for us, and he isn't on Neymars level - but he would work off the ball for us. Neymar, on the other hand would come in on a big salary and a huge ego.

United have signed many of those players in the past, and has it worked? No.

Go for Nkunku.

Neymar pressed more than Jesus, Mahrez and Sterling last season so stop embarrassing yourself by claiming he doesn't work hard. It's not true, anyone who watches PSG semi-rgularly knows that and the stats back it up.

Jarrod fucking Bowen, jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.