Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to someone younger, cheaper and less egotistical.

I'd honestly rather have Jarrod Bowen than Neymar. The problems Neymar comes with are not worth it. He's a bellend.

Imagine playing against Liverpool at Anfield with Grealish, Haaland and Neymar in the team. None of those combined offer us the pressing ability of 1 Bernardo Silva.
Jarrod Bowden over Neymar ? Hahahahahaha

Thank the lord some posters on here will never make decisions for the club.

I wouldn’t even want Bowen and Neymar is obviously a better player, but would he fit our game? No.

He spent all game last season at the Etihad walking back. When he lost the ball, not once did I see him sprint back.

Neymar is a United type signing. Not a City one. I'd go for Nkunku.
Mate I have no idea how you think he wouldn't fit our game? If anything he fits in very easily. Obviously not realistic. And since we have a centre forward Nkunku is probably easy to rule out given he extended and has a release clause for next year. In terms of left sided forwards it'll be interesting who we add next summer. Because I feel we need one

Man said Bowen over Neymar. Let's be honest, Neymar ain't leaving Paris, but fucking Bowen bro.
Exactly. Bowen isn't anywhere near good enough for us. But he offers us something Neymar doesn't. Work rate and tenacity.

Mercenary at the highest order. We are past the days of Adebayor and Robinho.

There has to someone younger, cheaper and less egotistical.

I'd honestly rather have Jarrod Bowen than Neymar. The problems Neymar comes with are not worth it. He's a bellend.

Imagine playing against Liverpool at Anfield with Grealish, Haaland and Neymar in the team. None of those combined offer us the pressing ability of 1 Bernardo Silva.

Neymar has scored or assisted 576 goals in 584 games in his career and you'd rather have Jarrod fucking Bowen.

Watch a game of football instead of absorbing everything you know through tabloids and gossip accounts on twitter.

Oh and by the way, the bloke you think has no workrate pressed more than Jesus, Sterling and Mahrez in both of the last 2 seasons, so if we can go to Anfield with those 3, we could take Neymar.

Mate I have no idea how you think he wouldn't fit our game? If anything he fits in very easily. Obviously not realistic. And since we have a centre forward Nkunku is probably easy to rule out given he extended and has a release clause for next year. In terms of left sided forwards it'll be interesting who we add next summer. Because I feel we need one
And what's he getting paid - 250k a week. Is he coming here for less than he's getting paid at PSG?

I honestly think some fans haven't a clue. There's no way Neymar is coming here for less than half a million a week.

There will have to be a decent fee. Nothing less than 75 - 80£ million perhaps especially with 3 years left on his contract. If he goes for a song then there'll be uproar.
I couldn't care less about the fee, the priority is squad unity and having players who are happy to be here. City fans need to understand that the club know what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.