Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another goals or assists kid of our society. Twitter has ruined this generation of Football Fans.

I watch the game. Jarrod Bowen worked his bollocks off and scored 2 against us last season for a much inferior team. Neymar spent 180 minutes crying, rolling around and walking on the centre circle to be bothered about his team being taken to the cleaners. All whilst Bernardo ran the show.

I don't think Bowen is anywhere near good enough for us, and he isn't on Neymars level - but he would work off the ball for us. Neymar, on the other hand would come in on a big salary and a huge ego.

United have signed many of those players in the past, and has it worked? No.

Go for Nkunku.
Lol
Neymar is not even a goal or assist person but he has very impressive numbers.

Bowen on the other hand if he doesn’t score or assist, his game is a negative and doesn’t add anything so it is Bowen that is more of a g/a person.

Anyway I don’t know why people are taking this things too seriously.

I don't watch PSG, but that's because it's a Farmers League with teams as good as Ashton United playing against them.

Neymar pressed more than Jesus, Mahrez and Sterling? I was at the game, watching it with my own eyes. That clearly did not happen.

I don't want Bowen, but if I had a choice of Neymar or Bowen, I'd take Bowen. Neymar would send us back 5 seasons. He'd destroy our wage bill.

We aren't Manchester United. We are Manchester City - Premier League title winners 4 times in 5 seasons.
That’s not true at all. Ligue 1 is the fifth best league in Europe.

“Farmers League” is a stupid Twitter term that foreigners got confused with the real English meaning when we used it when England have played teams like San Marino and Andorra and said their players are from Farmers Leagues.

Ligue 1 is a very good league. Not top tier like the Prem, but to be fifth best league in Europe you’re a good league.

On average Neymar presses 16.8 times a game
Sterling 14
Jesus 15
Bernardo 16.4

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be able to name a full Barcelona 11 soon with their signings who they cannot register
They have become a joke of a club, selling off your future income then buying a 33 year old striker for big money, no matter how good he is

Was a slow burner but this thread has finally come alive!!
What a fucking weird and wonderful selection of posters we have on here.
And when I say weird I mean batshit fucking crazy and when I say wonderful I mean batshit fucking crazy! Haha!

“Farmers League” is a stupid Twitter term that foreigners got confused with the real English meaning when we used it when England have played teams like San Marino and Andorra and said their players are from Farmers Leagues.

Ligue 1 is a very good league. Not top tier like the Prem, but to be fifth best league in Europe you’re a good league.
Sorry but Ligue 1 is the least fattest kid at fat camp

Don’t see the big miss with Bernie he has a spell of about 2/3 months a season being good and the rest of time he’s bang average, Goes missing in the big games .

Yeah he presses a lot but some people are off their heads with the figures they want for him. 70 m is about right.

On average Neymar presses 17 times a game
Sterling 13
Jesus 15
Bernardo 16
To be honest mate, Harry Maguire and Scott McTomminay would be in the team of the season in Ligue 1. I reckon with a bit of training, you could play CM and not get relegated.

Seriously though Neymar would be a monstrous addition to this team on the wing. He would be both another target for our new system of "pack all the playmakers into the middle and ping balls behind for Haaland" and a supplier.

Neymar - Haaland - Foden

Gundo/Grealish - Rodri - KDB

Would be potentially the scariest midfield and attack assembled since Xavi-Busquets-Iniesta, Neymar-Suarez-Messi

It would also be hilarious seeing a sizeable part of the fanbase having to do a 180 and start liking him, and seeing him generally dispel some of the nonsense people come up with about him.
You dont have to like players just because they play for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.