Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
BarceLOANa have pulled their 4th and final (toilet) lever. (and flushed more of their future income away)

Barcelona's summer signings remain unregistered with LaLiga

On Monday, the Catalans were insisting that the fourth economic lever would not need to be activated, as they felt they had already done enough. Their auditors have also told them as much.

But Barcelona have backed down, and have since decided to activate the fourth economic lever and sell 25 percent of Barca Studios.

That should, in theory, allow the new arrivals to be registered while also facilitating their move for Marcos Alonso.

It is now expected that Barcelona will put things into gear on Tuesday and bring in another 100 million euros. They have already sold 49 percent of Barca Studios.

It is now expected that Barcelona will put things into gear on Tuesday and bring in another 100 million euros. They have already sold 49 percent of Barca Studios.

They're giving away €65m a year for 25 years at the current values in return for ~€600m.

So best case scenario is they're losing €1Bn over 25 years/ €40m/year.

But the reality is that the TV deals will likely keep going up, especially as India and China grow and streaming comes into it properly.

One of the Dutch papers has suggested these measures will result in them missing out on €1.4Bn.

Don’t see the big miss with Bernie he has a spell of about 2/3 months a season being good and the rest of time he’s bang average, Goes missing in the big games .

Yeah he presses a lot but some people are off their heads with the figures they want for him. 70 m is about right.
I agree with you, he is an excellent football player but way overrated here for what he's been doing at City. But that's why I would miss him for, that he is prepared to sacrifice his game for Pep's system. But considering he has three years left and it's Barcelona, I would be an asshole and ask for £100 mil, or £50-60 mil plus Gavi.

Lyon finished 7th in Ligue 1 and knocked us out of the CL with this midfield:

H. Aouar
B. Guimarães
M. Caqueret
L. Dubois

It's a miles better league than we give it credit for.

City often score more goals in the Prem than Paris, with all their stars up front, manage in Ligue 1.
Lyon happened because Raheem Sterling's ability to miss open nets peaked around this game.

That’s not true at all. Ligue 1 is the fifth best league in Europe.

“Farmers League” is a stupid Twitter term that foreigners got confused with the real English meaning when we used it when England have played teams like San Marino and Andorra and said their players are from Farmers Leagues.

Ligue 1 is a very good league. Not top tier like the Prem, but to be fifth best league in Europe you’re a good league.

On average Neymar presses 16.8 times a game
Sterling 14
Jesus 15
Bernardo 16.4
5th best league a good league…. That’s literally the worst of pretty much most of the leagues the average fan could actually name.
In our league 5th gets you a Europa spot, not champions league.
Can you remember who finished 5th in the womens Euros last week? Or who was 5th in the last World Cup… without looking I highly doubt it.
I’m not suggesting the French league isn’t ok but, to use the stat that it’s the 5th best league doesn’t really give you strong evidence is all I’m saying.

I agree with you, he is an excellent football player but way overrated here for what he's been doing at City. But that's why I would miss him for, that he is prepared to sacrifice his game for Pep's system. But considering he has three years left and it's Barcelona, I would be an asshole and ask for £100 mil, or £50-60 mil plus Gavi.
He is definitely overrated because some people here act like it is the end of the world and that the people in the club don’t know what they are doing.

But then you mention gavi who is another overrated player, where does he play and what is he good at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.