Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, this is crazy and does Barcelona have the money in the first place, then 2nd, the player and Manchester city
would never make a deal with them after all the shit they keep spouting, plus they will want a payment instalment plan and not the £100million up front,

if the player wants to move then like pep said get him out of the club because we don't need anybody that his heart is somewhere else,

from what I heard is bernardo-silva is happy in Manchester and at city but wants to be playing football every week
at his age and with the world cup coming up first team football is important right now

They're giving away €65m a year for 25 years at the current values in return for ~€600m.

So best case scenario is they're losing €1Bn over 25 years/ €40m/year.

But the reality is that the TV deals will likely keep going up, especially as India and China grow and streaming comes into it properly.

One of the Dutch papers has suggested these measures will result in them missing out on €1.4Bn.

Once they get to a point they are not relying on this money, might as well claim the deal was illegal and should revert to the earlier arrangement where they keep all the money.

Nkunku signed a new deal a few weeks ago and wont be moving this summer. Are goals and assist no longer a good barometer of judging and attacking player?

If running around is more important than scoring and creating goals we should give Dirk kuyt a ring.
Never said that running around is more important than scoring and creating goals. Give me an example where I have said that Neymar isn't a brilliant player. He's magic on his day. Some of the things he does in games are incredible, but we aren't that club anymore who sign Mercenaries looking for another big cheque. We are a "team" who win things. We saw with PSG last season. Throwing superstars into the team to make them look like the Harlem Globetrotters and they failed because their big players didn't work hard enough off the ball in big matches.

No, but players who don't come eating up the wage bill, demanding they spend weeks with their sisters, bringing their whole entourage to meetings and rolling around like you've been shot by a Sniper in the crowd. I'd hate to see him in a blue shirt.

Where are the Sergio Aguero's and David Silva's of this world. Geniuses with no drama.

5th best league a good league…. That’s literally the worst of pretty much most of the leagues the average fan could actually name.
In our league 5th gets you a Europa spot, not champions league.
Can you remember who finished 5th in the womens Euros last week? Or who was 5th in the last World Cup… without looking I highly doubt it.
I’m not suggesting the French league isn’t ok but, to use the stat that it’s the 5th best league doesn’t really give you strong evidence is all I’m saying.
City are a one of the top clubs in English football history because we have spent the 6th most seasons in the top flight, are 6th in the all-time league table, have won the 5th most amount of trophies in English football history, the 5th most league titles, have the 5th highest all-time attendances, the 5th highest all-time average attendance etc.

Does he like our weather? Not now but on a cold winter night in Stoke
Lol, fyi the weather in Paris ain’t so different to Manchester. In Winter it gets dark and grey around 4pm same as UK.

Ps: Stoke ain’t in the premier league, so you have to update the cold winter‘s night term with another team ;)

I.e : Cold winters night in Brighton, hounded by cold gusts of wind from the sea.

Regardless of what transpires, I think this is a perfect example of why City avoiding any press correspondence to confirm or deny rumours, can effect them badly in terms of fan reaction and perception to other clubs.
I get City don’t give a shit and in reality neither should we but… To come out and publicly rubbish it like Brighton did re Cucurella and Chelsea, shows we are in control (in my opinion). To ignore it lets these daft rumours grow out of control and gives Barça in this instance all the press and perception of master negotiators. Just read the comments here and on Twitter!
Sometimes I just think we should rubbish these rumours and nip them in the bud right away. I guess the flip side I’ll get is it could be beneficial while we sort other deals “look Bernardo is going for £45m so your player is priced too high”, but when has that really ever happened or worked before?

Alexa, delete vouzlez-vous from my football songs playlist.

If he wants to go, get him on the next plane. He's the top 3 players in our squad but if he's potentially causing unrest, he's no better than pogba and Ronaldo. We won league titles before he came and we'll win them when he goes. We NEED to replace him though. We haven't replaced sterling and Jesus and gundogan is 32 in October and can't play week in, week out.

I don't watch PSG, but that's because it's a Farmers League with teams as good as Ashton United playing against them.

Neymar pressed more than Jesus, Mahrez and Sterling? I was at the game, watching it with my own eyes. That clearly did not happen. I'd take Ross McCormack over Neymar. The lad is problems.

I don't want Bowen, but if I had a choice of Neymar or Bowen, I'd take Bowen. Neymar would send us back 5 seasons. He'd destroy our wage bill.

We aren't Manchester United. We are Manchester City - Premier League title winners 4 times in 5 seasons.

Give me Chiesa or Nkunku over Neymar all day, every day.
U can’t be serious even during last game when they won 5-0 or something he was defending in front of their own goal. Neymar actually runs back. Messi doesn‘t .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.