Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much crap talked about debt, Barca are huge like it or not, they will always be a special case, sadly same with the raggys.

I said nearly for free, and as you know "deferments" mean nothing, ask De Jong?
He is still getting a huge weekly wage, so he is hardly starving.

His issue is if he is sold, he wants, quite rightly paying up in full the day he leaves

they are putting together some squad of high quality players.

Sh1t or bust with the loans/cash they have raised.
I don't necessarily agree with high quality. Kounde alone won't fix their defence. Joldi Alba is too much error prone and aging. Ter stegan is not impressive. RB situation is unclear. Busquets is old and rusty. Has some good games many bad ones. Lot of inexperienced players in midfield. Only Attack looks ok I guess but far from lethal

That part is very much true, when it goes though I want it to go with a thump ;)
To be fair back in the 80s we were in a similar predicament, run into the ground by a lunatic, but still a huge club that someone would want to take over and return to former glories.

The bigger the club the more people want to get involved and the easier it is to raise cash.

Exactly, I don't think he does expect us to let ourselves get ripped off which is why he's just keeping his head down and getting on with the job. No point him coming out and stating a desire to leave when it's all in the hands of people behind the scenes. He knows he'll get his move eventually when his contract is up anyway. It sounds like City aren't trying to stand in his way by putting an unrealistic price tag on him like £150m or something but I'm sure he understands we can't sell him for peanuts either.
Why is £150 millions unrealistic. Coutinho went for similar as did Hazard. Is Bernardo not as good with 3 years on his contract? Its not our fault Barca are in financial trouble. He is in the top 5 footballers in the world.

I don't necessarily agree with high quality. Kounde alone won't fix their defence. Joldi Alba is too much error prone and aging. Ter stegan is not impressive. RB situation is unclear. Busquets is old and rusty. Has some good games many bad ones. Lot of inexperienced players in midfield. Only Attack looks ok I guess but far from lethal
They are still a team that could give the best a game, they are turning the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.