Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he doesn't leave, but Pep is right - don't stand in the way of a player who wants out.

I don't know what is going on, but he hasn't seemed happy for a couple of years. Sure, he has played well on the pitch but if he really wants to go to Barcelona then we can go, providing we get a reasonable fee. I don't think we can replace him for £50m. Personally, I wouldn't swap him for De Jong either as he doesn't want to leave. I just think we'll struggle to replace him, especially 'late' in the window. I would rather he went to PSG as they will either offer decent swaps or will offer a fee closer to what he's worth - £80m.

Part of me thinks that - maybe - if he goes then it might allow us to play Foden or Grealish in the centre. I do think at times that both players are wasted wide. Both have the same control that Bernardo has and good workrate. We want these players on the ball where they can influence the game a lot more.

I just wonder how money-less Barcelona are managing to find the wages for all these players they are signing. It's very strange. It amazes me why so many players want to go there, they have no chance of winning La Liga or the CL for quite a while either.

Either way, I just hope this doesn't drag on and distract the club. If he wants out, get him sold ASAP and get a replacement in. If he wants to stay, brilliant he's an amazing player. I just don't want this every summer now.
I thought I was the only person who thought Phil was wasted out wide

Don't lose that sense of humour
Hope better health returns to you soon
Haha you have to laugh or you cry… They do owe me free meals for life though as a minimum, that and all the tech I need lol. Thanks though appreciated, it may take years but I’ll be reet as they say. Just hoping I’m ok for the weekend, it’s been too long.

I thought I was the only person who thought Phil was wasted out wide
It’s been mooted by many on the forum, so clearly not the only one. It wouldn’t work thou, he doesn’t have the control and is still too erratic and zealous. He has all the talent, but he’s still learning and is much better on the wing or off a front man.

How on earth are Barca getting away with signing these players if they cannot be registered?? How is it allowed and how is it being "paid" for??
Out of the next 25 years gate money. Uefa have always allowed dodgy debt, now they allow dodgy revenue, only if you’re a “history club” though

Talksport are discussing this as if he has gone, are they making stuff up?

Oh hang on, now they are saying its not done....

Bernardo is hardly shouting his mouth off. It’s Twitter and media bollox fuelling the fire
He’s just done a full two page spread for ESPN that was conveniently staged around a boot deal/new boots, where the questions inevitably led to is he happy City etc etc etc, which is now being quoted in every news agency, not to mention the mumbling interview he gave in the states, if this was any other player they’d be getting pelters (which I’m not advocating) but because we all love him it’s acceptable, I expect him to ramp things up a little more but not cause any aggro, he looks uncomfortable & is at pains to say he wants to be respectful, which probably means Barca have asked him to rock the boat a little (cunts) to facilitate a lower fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.