Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, how many news agencies are going to keep spurting up the same shit, before it actually becomes an internal issue. Like, we have such a stable environment, professional, and this saga is as fucking annoying, childish and damn right unprofessional, for a player with YEARS left on his deal. We are not the fucking rags with DeJong.

Pack him up, send him, be done with it. He’ll never have the same success in his career, a better manager, such a united and friendly family ( the club ), he’ll be one bad performance away from being abused and flipped and booed. And a bad signing away from taking that sweet paycut when the new shiny toy comes to town. Let him go. We’ll find the replacement.

Foden... no control, erratic?
You think he has the control and skillset required to boss a Pep midfield? …don’t get me wrong, I love Phil, I just think he’s still a little over zealous and over eager, than is needed in CM.

Seriously, how many news agencies are going to keep spurting up the same shit, before it actually becomes an internal issue. Like, we have such a stable environment, professional, and this saga is as fucking annoying, childish and damn right unprofessional, for a player with YEARS left on his deal. We are not the fucking rags with DeJong.

Pack him up, send him, be done with it. He’ll never have the same success in his career, a better manager, such a united and friendly family ( the club ), he’ll be one bad performance away from being abused and flipped and booed. And a bad signing away from taking that sweet paycut when the new shiny toy comes to town. Let him go. We’ll find the replacement.
Not for a cheap fee

After a summer in which Aurelien Tchouameni has gone for £68m plus add ons, Darwin Nunez £64m plus add ons and Cucurella for £57m plus add ons a World Class, serial title winning midfielder, who's entering his prime years and has plenty of time on his contract should be going for a premium rate if at all.

I get how we are in general with players but at some point we need to play hardball.

£100m or f%#$ off Barca you corrupt piss taking pricks!

It's far too late in the day to be losing him. I empathise, he's homesick and he has been a model professional for us. But I'm sorry Bernie lad, unless we get >100mil or FDJ in return, you'll have to give us one more year.

Pep and the hierarchy have some admirable principles but we shouldn't adhere to them if it's detrimental to the club. Why couldn't his exit have been negotiated a month ago?

That’s clearly the most important thing, give us the 100 mil. Then take him, and go sell some more fictional revenue. Broke fucking dickheads.
£100m might be too much (although I agree he should be going for that amount) but the club values him at around £80m. Still a decent fee considering the current situation.

Last edited:
No one is paying 100 mi on Bernardo Silva. 65 + add ons? I guess that's possible. The biggest problem is to get his replacement. With all honesty, I only see two players worth it on the market - (1) Barella and (2) Verratti. Now, Inter Milan wouldn't sell Barella so easily when there's no replacement available for them and with so little time on the market. PSG hardly sell any player and my guess is that Verratti is too "corrupted" by the Paris environment to adapt himself to a less interesting Manchester and a more hard-working Man City routine. So Bernardo negotiation would have to be closely timed with this parallel negotiation with other club.

But what has he actually said that's of any consequence? He's admitted that he's spoke to the club and they know his position but if it doesn't happen for whatever reason he'll be happy here and give his best. That's not forcing our hand or hurting our negotiating power because we can keep the player and he'll be as good as he's always been.

Nothing he's said is of any suprise to us nor rocking the boat.
To be fair my response alluded to the fact it isn’t all Twitter BS (which it isn’t) this has come from the horses mouth, and Bernie sounds uncomfortable with it. The fact he is saying something only serves to fan the flames, everyone knows how this works, nobody will be surprised as we’ve heard it all before, in fact it’s becoming an annual occurrence, that has the potential to split the support which I feel is a consequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.