Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously we won't sell him below our asking price but if it's met he will be sold.
OK. I'm sure you've got plenty of time on your hands to keep this going but I'm afraid I've not and this slightly obvious and boring exchange can now reach its natural conclusion.

No, but it's highly unlikely he'll leave and has been for weeks.
all depends upon dejong and possibly even Neymar, if Barca/Psg can sell either.

There will be one hell of a scramble in the coming days, the raggys must be desperate to get signings in.

The inability to focus on and enjoy what we have, where we are, and where we are going by some is simply unbelievable. Simple question, where is the grass greener?
Great post enjoy what we have and see in our team and the future will unfold as it's meant to be

As said he’s a huge loss in the short term, is there anybody out there that can drop in who knows? We might opt for Paqueta for example and he turns out to be dynamite immediately, however in the medium/long term somebody will fill the void and be coached to do so perfectly as Silva was, just hope we don’t get robbed and demand £80m whether he wants to go or not we can’t be held over a barrel.

I doubt PSG are that interested. They already signed two cheaper options and still have to watch their spending with Mbappe's new contract. Real Madrid are another one but are that they are covered in midfield

Yeah - it was a tongue in cheek comment about a club daft enough to bid against themselves like Chelsea did with Cucurella.

Unfortunately it looks like Barcelona are the only gig in town on this one - which reduces our capacity to squeeze them for every penny.

But as pointed out, we don’t need to sell - Brighton had a player who had handed in a TR, which was a weaker position player side than ours with Bernie.

Either way, they need to actually put an offer in first - otherwise he’s definitely not going anywhere this summer!

No it depends on us.
Obviously the player is under contract, but Pep has stated he does not want players that not longer want to be here.

So IF Barca came in with a big offer, would the player be pissed if we turned it down?

The only issue in the above case is if we can get a replacement in time, and I would imagine the club already has something lined up.

Obviously the player is under contract, but Pep has stated he does not want players that not longer want to be here.

So IF Barca came in with a big offer, would the player be pissed if we turned it down?

The only issue in the above case is if we can get a replacement in time, and I would imagine the club already has something lined up.
I agree with this sentiment but also we can’t be lowballed by teams because he wants to leave, if he does fair enough we take an acceptable offer which for me is £75m + with no daft add ons etc. and he can pop off to Barca, if not then he stays and we tell that lot to stick it.

We deserve to be eating at their table they aren’t super scary Barcelona anymore they are a broken shitshow currently.

I agree with this sentiment but also we can’t be lowballed by teams because he wants to leave, if he does fair enough we take an acceptable offer which for me is £75m + with no daft add ons etc. and he can pop off to Barca, if not then he stays and we tell that lot to stick it.

We deserve to be eating at their table they aren’t super scary Barcelona anymore they are a broken shitshow currently.
We clearly aren't going to be lowballed we have made that very clear, so we have a valuation, if it's met then we have a decision to make.

Bernardo hasn't said he doesn't want to be with us, he has said he's happy if he stays. He knows we need the right offer and time to get a replacement. It's hvery unlikely we will get the right offewr and a replacement this late. Bernardo knows that, the club know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.