Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't register existing players.. Want to buy new ones lol

They have registered all their existing And new players. Apart from Kounde, who they will register once Depay leaves. If aubameyang leaves, it will let them register Alonso.

Not that any of that matters, as they aren't getting Bernardo regardless.

He wants to leave, why is that hard for you too understand?

No amount of money will make him stay if he wants to leave and tbh if he only stays for the extra money then it only diminishes the respect he has.
If you look through this thread, you'll see from late July that I was one of those who'd accepted he wanted to leave after watching his Club-America post-match interview.

I've made it clear... I don't want him to leave, but if he wants to go (which he clearly does), I want him to go now for an offer the club will accept so that we can have certainty regarding his future & the squad can settle down & concentrate on the season ahead.

There are reports that Bernardo maybe having a change of heart after the fans' reaction on Saturday, & further rumours have circulated that he's bought a new house & that we maybe prepared to offer a new improved & extended contract.

Hopefully this has cleared up my position regarding Bernardo. You're welcome! :-/

If you look through this thread, you'll see from late July that I was one of those who'd accepted he wanted to leave after watching his Club-America post-match interview.

I've made it clear... I don't want him to leave, but if he wants to go (which he clearly does), I want him to go now for an offer the club will accept so that we can have certainty regarding his future & the squad can settle down & concentrate on the season ahead.

There are reports that Bernardo maybe having a change of heart after the fans' reaction on Saturday, & further rumours have circulated that he's bought a new house & that we maybe prepared to offer a new improved & extended contract.

Hopefully this has cleared up my position regarding Bernardo. You're welcome! :-/
Yes, your other post made that very clear!

Not really though, what it said was throw a big money contract at him and he might stay.

Post the bolded part from the above post and then say offer him a deal and it would have been a different reply completely.

You're very welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/

Yes, your other post made that very clear!

Not really though, what it said was throw a big money contract at him and he might stay.

Post the bolded part from the above post and then say offer him a deal and it would have been a different reply completely.

You're very welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/
Yes, I said if making him one of our highest paid players seals the deal, I'm all for it. Are you saying:

A: He's not worth it?
B: He doesn't deserve it?
C: He can fuck off regardless?

Last edited:
Yes, I said if making him one of our highest paid players seals the deal, I'm all for it. Are you saying:

A: He's not worth it?
B: He doesn't deserve it?
C: Regardless he can fuck off?
lol yeah, that's exactly what I was saying.

Odd, just odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.