Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will go in the summer with 2 years left on his contract. Structural deal with spread payments to whoever.

When I think back to the Palace & Forest games (before the transfer window shut) and the reception we gave him, I had hoped we’d turned a corner and he would knuckle down & spend another couple of seasons here, compare that to Sunday where his song barely got going in the SS, then I think it’s clear all parties think he should move on, if he’s not committed long term then I’d favour him being phased out of the team this season (might of already happened) great player & character who’s produced some sublime football at times, but he’s in danger of having spent the majority sulking, out of form & wanting out

Last edited:
It’s not what he’s done it’s what he hasn’t done . Everyone is in limbo atm as only he knows what his plan is . Don’t get me wrong he is a great player and I’d love him to sign a new contract but it won’t happen and he will be off in the summer which is fine as he doesn’t owe us anything but he needs to be truthful now and either way we need to know so we can plan ahead .

I think the upset comes from the fact that EVERY transfer window Bernies discontent at being here comes up.
Always puts in a shift when selected, but it does grate after a while.

Genuinely,i must have missed his discontent and displeasure as i have seen nothing to suggest he is causing the confusion and unrest you both claim.

I've seen plenty of speculation and rumour,but nothing substantial and no quotes.....do you have such?

Genuinely,i must have missed his discontent and displeasure as i have seen nothing to suggest he is causing the confusion and unrest you both claim.

I've seen plenty of speculation and rumour,but nothing substantial and no quotes.....do you have such?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.