Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like i said,hardly the trouble stirring/dressing room unrest character some are attempting to label him.

There is nothing underhand,he isn't pulling the wool like Milner and others have done,has simply been honest about his thinking/future.

Genuinely,i must have missed his discontent and displeasure as i have seen nothing to suggest he is causing the confusion and unrest you both claim.

I've seen plenty of speculation and rumour,but nothing substantial and no quotes.....do you have such?
Has he ever squashed the rumours ?

Like i said,hardly the trouble stirring/dressing room unrest character some are attempting to label him.

There is nothing underhand,he isn't pulling the wool like Milner and others have done,has simply been honest about his thinking/future.
So why be public about it telling everyone when all he had to do is say no comment . We have had this now for two seasons and it’s becoming stale. Last season he was brilliant probably our best player but this season apart from moments we have had nothing . If he wants to go then he goes with fond memories but it needs sorting .

Has he ever squashed the rumours ?
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/im-staying-bernardo-silva-happy-at-manchester-city-1662067836000

Clearly states he is happy and can stay a few more years, does also admits a club came in for him but he rejected it because it wasn't right for him or us, but the future is open.

pretty much the same for most players at any club, if an offer comes and a player feels it is better either financially or personally for themselves and family they will consider it, as will any club

never lied to the club and fans about his family situation and wanting to return to an iberian area, but never been. a dick and forced the situation like some would.

If he moved to a club that distance wise was no different than here tovhome I would be annoyed, if he went bacl to benfica for him and his family I would send him off with the greatest of reapect for his decision.

I never hear berny talk of this btw unless asked and the latest is a comment from some hack at the sun so worthless

Last edited:
This is getting unreal. You don't want to be in Manchester? that's fine - sometimes I feel the same and I get it. I live in Salford now after spending a quarter of my life in Whalley Range/Moss Side. I'd love to fuck off to a better place. I'm sick of reading this now. We love you as a player but you don't want to be here so put in a transfer request and allow Manchester City to fairly get the money you are worth.

This is getting unreal. You don't want to be in Manchester? that's fine - sometimes I feel the same and I get it. I live in Salford now after spending a quarter of my life in Whalley Range/Moss Side. I'd love to fuck off to a better place. I'm sick of reading this now. We love you as a player but you don't want to be here so put in a transfer request and allow Manchester City to fairly get the money you are worth.
What is unreal is your over reaction and outrage.

Its neither appropriate or necessary.

Bernardo will continue to play his heart out as long as he is here,you never see him bring up his future,and,unlike a couple of others,past and present.....he never sulks.

He is being very unfairly attacked here.

What rumours?

He has been honest,he is hiding nothing,and contrary to the popular opinion......neither do i believe his form has dramatically dropped.He'd still be in every one of my 11's above several others.
Every few months there is yet another interview saying he may want to leave, hardly the actions of a happy and settled player.

Time to sort this once and for all, he either signs an extension or packs his bags, great player but the sideshow is becoming too much of a distraction.

I think the problem with Bernie is that the media have got a wiff that Silva is open to a move and they have asked him at every opportunity, obviously to try and unsettle him as much as possible because they would love for him to leave. He already did an interview with 442 saying that he was happy at City but the press keep asking him all the time.

If he doesn’t like Manchester maybe he can up sticks and move to Salford for a change of scenery.

It’s a few degrees warmer as well, the burning piles of tyres and stolen cars create their own little micro climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.