Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every few months there is yet another interview saying he may want to leave, hardly the actions of a happy and settled player.

Time to sort this once and for all, he either signs an extension or packs his bags, great player but the sideshow is becoming too much of a distraction.
Didn't he already sign a big contract.

So why be public about it telling everyone when all he had to do is say no comment . We have had this now for two seasons and it’s becoming stale. Last season he was brilliant probably our best player but this season apart from moments we have had nothing . If he wants to go then he goes with fond memories but it needs sorting .
Because if he did say 'no comment' then you'd maybe have a point with your 'rumours' nonsense. Instead he's honest and you're still not happy about it?

I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time and apparently you can never please some people at all.

If it is two years I'd be happy for him to run it down. He's given his all to this club I wouldnt have a problem him staying here 2 more seasons.
With is form of the past I would agree but this year he looks lost, take as much as we can get and also take a huge wage off the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.