Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
One problem is that other Premier League clubs are effectively excluded from bidding on Bernardo. He wants to leave England and Pep would never sanction a sale to a domestic rival. Eliminate Chelsea, Arsenal, and of course Man Utd and Liverpool, and you‘re left with PSG and Real Madrid since Barca is broke. Real Madrid is already stacked with midfielders. PSG knows it’s the only club left that wants and can afford him in a top 5 league, hence no bidding war to drive up the fee. And if Bernardo wants to cash in on the Saudi offer, PSG will lose interest because it can‘t compete with the salary the Saudis are offering.

Hence the only way he could be used is in a swap type deal? But we should be attacking other teams best players like they do ours? Valverde, Vini, Rodrigo at Madrid, Frenkie, Gavi or Pedri etc?

I dont get how people think that Felix is anything more than mediocre.
He's certainly been a disappointment outside of Benfica but whenever I watch him I still feel there's a great player there. If anyone can bring it out of him, it's Pep.

Felix for Bernardo? Different fucking levels
I don't want to lose Bernie but this "i want to leave" saga every off season is getting old.

We're never going to find a direct replacement of his quality and it seems teams aren't keen on spending the money.
I was just thinking it gets Felix out of Madrid and appeases Bernie's desire to be nearer his home.

I don't want to lose Bernie but this "i want to leave" saga every off season is getting old.

We're never going to find a direct replacement of his quality and it seems teams aren't keen on spending the money.
I was just thinking it gets Felix out of Madrid and appeases Bernie's desire to be nearer his home.
Surely Bernardo wants to play football

Why would he go to a Simeone team

Surely Bernardo wants to play football

Why would he go to a Simeone team
Yeah but the level of football is better than in Saudi and PSG and they seem to be the only other options currently.

If he left to go to either of those i'd be pissed off with him tbh.

I don’t get your point at all. Bernardo has never given anything other than his absolute 100% best, so the “saga” as you describe it is not an issue. He can think about leaving for the next 5 years if he wants, but he can stay and play like he has done every season for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.