Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get your point at all. Bernardo has never given anything other than his absolute 100% best, so the “saga” as you describe it is not an issue. He can think about leaving for the next 5 years if he wants, but he can stay and play like he has done every season for me
I am not doubting his commitment to us when he's playing and have said i want him to stay.

But his contract runs out in 2 more years so he'll never do 5 years, or else he'd have signed the contract that's been on the table the last couple of years and we wouldn't be chatting about it now!

But apart from that, I think my point is clear. The fact is, that Bernardo would ideally like to leave and if his team present us with a suitable offer, he will leave, so all i did was mention a transfer possibility that may be beneficial to our club, that's all!

Psg taking the piss because if they really want Silva they’d be negotiating from the day the transfer window opened! They haven’t even started any negotiations yet! Silva That’s the club you want to go to a club who can’t be arsed to bid and I’d expect when they do it be 20m short of what we been telling everyone for months!!

I dont get how people think that Felix is anything more than mediocre.
One of the biggest myths in football. Seen him play around 30-40 games for club & country and not once has he put in anything above a 5/10. The best I’ve seen him play was at Fulham and he got sent off.

Anyone who raves has spent far too long on on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the biggest myths in football. Seen him play around 30-40 games for club & country and not once has he put in anything above a 5/10. The best I’ve seen him play was at Fulham and he got sent off.

Guarantee anyone who raves judges players on YouTube. Samaras looked good on there.
I think most people simply have done the assumption that since he once cost €127m he must have a god-given talent. People knew almost nothing about him, see that he goes for a monster fee, watch some youtube comps and think he's the real deal. If Atletico had paid something like €15-20m for him at the time almost no one would have the idea of Felix being a potential superstar if he could just find the right club today. When Barca bought Dembele it was a similar story, he was maybe like a €40m player at the time that Barca hugely overpaid for. It took years before people realised he wasn't a superstar who just couldn't get going at Barca, and that he in fact was just a mediocre player who never should have cost anything close to the €135m in the first place.

Heard he will go for £45-£50 million which if true is absolutely shit from our side . End of the day if they want him then stump up £ 60 plus million or he stays .
If it even remotely looks like he’s going for that price. Offers will start to fly in left right and centre!

It baffles me that no one is stumping up around 70-80 mil for one of the best midfielders in the world. I just dont get it. How are teams from europe not all over him?
There really aren’t that many teams that can afford that level of transfer fee....It’s basically us a few other Premier League Clubs...Madrid Bayern and PSG...The Italians clubs have no money for the most part ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.