Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do some visit a transfer forum / thread which is prime for rumours / gossip and then act so offended if someone talks transfers.

If someone comes on here if they’re ITK or pretend to be, who really cares, why do some make themselves look idiots by being so serious, and then troll that person.

Chill out, it’s a bloody football transfer. It’s really simple, if you don’t like it, no one is forcing you to be here. Would be a far better place without all the name calling and trolling.
I agree your logic. I think what’s also important is the credibility of the post/poster, helps put the validity into some sort of perspective; as an example, if it’s Kavesh wotsit off Sky then it has very little credibility

Why do some visit a transfer forum / thread which is prime for rumours / gossip and then act so offended if someone talks transfers.

If someone comes on here if they’re ITK or pretend to be, who really cares, why do some make themselves look idiots by being so serious, and then troll that person.

Chill out, it’s a bloody football transfer. It’s really simple, if you don’t like it, no one is forcing you to be here. Would be a far better place without all the name calling and trolling.
Twat -:)

Even two years. You can't really argue with him wanting to go back home, maybe finish his career back at Benfica. The weather in this part of the world would be a challenge for someone from Lisbon, even allowing for the fact that he could easily afford a bloody good sunbed. 5 years would be fantastic, but I'm not sure we'd get him to commit that far ahead.
Well, it is a moot point as nobody in world football seems willing to put a bid in that a player like him is worth, which is odd.

I have no qualms about him wanting to leave because he and his wife want a warmer climate lifestyle, christ, I'm in the lake county and I hate the rain lol

We can if we keep selling 3 or 4 academy kids every summer
That is certainly helping, let's hope the current crop are successful, as this will then tempt more bids on other players in future years.

Though I also hope some of them actually get a chance to step into the first team squad as well.

I agree your logic. I think what’s also important is the credibility of the post/poster, helps put the validity into some sort of perspective; as an example, if it’s Kavesh wotsit off Sky then it has very little credibility
That’s true, I get some like who you mention don’t have a good rep, like Santi J & many others, was more aimed at the weird abuse & bullying some send, not to me tbh, just see it aimed at others.

Translated: Bernardo Silva is nearing a move to PSG.

Hopefully just rubbish and a smokescreen for contract extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.