Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tolmie's hairdoo late it the day? Terrible management. He's worth more than 100 mill and our best player. Barca are also cunts. Sell him to psg for 150 if we must

How are we coveting our bases? That unproven paqueta guy? Ffs

Just had that feeling Bernardo is off, starting on bench and when he was giving his shirt away at end of the game. Yes he is near legend for us but Pep is getting even better as a manager/ coach I reckon so he will always put a team out we can be proud of. Watching right in front of me Kyle playing like a number 8 in the middle and Joa looking the same on the left like the brazil legend Learnardo was unreal - we aint got nowt to worry about!!

Lucas Paqueta would be a stellar signing. he is better than bernardo attacking wise and close to the work rate needed in a Pep team. so we will not miss bernardo if he goes

@tolmie's hairdoo late it the day? Terrible management. He's worth more than 100 mill and our best player. Barca are also cunts. Sell him to psg for 150 if we must

How are we coveting our bases? That unproven paqueta guy? Ffs
I wouldn’t say he’s our best player. But definitely top 5. The sad part is that we all know for a fact if we were the ones wanting to buy him from Barca, they would either say: Fuck off. Or 150-200 mill to start talks, then pull a Daniel Levy.

We could have 500 mill to spend, who are we buying to Instantly replace Bern? We can't even replace a stand in left back ffs
I fear he has one foot out of the door at this stage. Between Paris and Barca, he is expecting one of them to come up with the cash and he will take either move :(

Seems to be more a lifestyle decision than a footballing one.

Despite reports he is putting down roots in Manchester, people closer to him say it is nothing that binds him.

We could have some seriously big till before deadline day to spend.

They won't even pay their present players so Silva would be a fool to go there. Ask De Jong..Braithwaite....Depay etc etc

I'd obviously prefer he stays but it doesn't sound likely. Going to PSG would be a bit odd though?

Paqueta/Matheus Nunes would both be good shouts as replacements. Check out this run and pass from Nunes in yesterdays match. Quite impressive albeit a pretty different profile than Bernardo.

https://juststream.live/RecantingStrewnProcedures

Paqueta seems the one from links. He's apparently a midfielder that gets you out of your seat with his close control and skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.