Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the club not have a definite number one left back target at this stage? Were in the middle of August. Bit late to start scouting.

Sorry Jack but sounds like rubbish to me.
Cucurella was number one. Grimaldo, Sosa etc have all balanced pros and cons. They could go for anyone from "not cucurella lot" tbf.

Cucurella was number one. Grimaldo, Sosa etc have all balanced pros and cons. They could go for anyone from "not cucurella lot" tbf.

Cucurella signed for Chelsea last week. There are 20 days to go in the transfer market. I think they would have had the meeting to decide their next target by now.

Jack is the most informed journo out there on City so it’s certainly not rubbish. Cucurella was always our number 1 target hence we now don’t have one as we expected to sign him.

That happened last week. Not a chamce they have not decided which player to pursue by now. We have 20 days left to the end of the transfer window.

Cucurella signed for Chelsea last week. There are 20 days to go in the transfer market. I think they would have had the meeting to decide their next target by now.
We signed ruben somewhere during the final week and ruben was definitely not on the top of our list (it was kounde and god knows who else after we failed to sign koulibaly)and no journo reported his name. Maybe we still exploring options who knows

We signed ruben somewhere during the final week and ruben was definitely not on the top of our list (it was kounde and god knows who else after we failed to sign koulibaly)and no journo reported his name. Maybe we still exploring options who knows

Ruben was very high on our list but wasn’t expected to be available. Benfica missed out on the champions league so had to sell. As soon as he was available we moved for him. Worked out pretty well if you ask me.

Bless you.

If there was ever evidence to suggest you have no idea how the market works it is this.

its not Peps philosophy, Its Khaldoon's .. I want them to be more pragmatic and do anything in their power to keep him ..

this open door policy is just naive and no club on Europe has it .. When a player thinks of leaving you just convince them to stay .. examples: Mbappe .. Harry Kane .. ect

you dont easily let a player like Bernardo leave like that

I agree with this, it takes time and effort to replace these players, Jesus, Sterling and Zinchenko is enough for one period.

The club needs to stand firm on this one.

It’s kind of surprising that we don’t have a target for the LB position. Did we not have an option B if Cucurella didn’t materialize which it didn’t. Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.