Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's unlikely imo.
If by instalments over a long period, I'd say hold out for £75m.
Cash on the table, I suspect we'd most likely take something around £55/60m.
he is worth 100 all day every day.. the point you should be trying to make is can barca afford that.. that shit show of a club can barely afford the players they have now. I suggest if Bernardo wants to go he should choose a less incompetent club to simp for.. Barca is a joke and deserves all pain they have coming for them.. bunch of entitled clowns.

In all seriousness, if we sell Bernardo for 55 million quid the board want sacking. He’s worth 3x that.
We won’t sell him for £55m this summer, so the board should live to see another day. We obviously won’t get anything like £165m for him either when he does leave though.

Think he’ll stay another season, thankfully, but his fee will probably come down accordingly next summer as a result of having a year less on his contract.

We won’t sell him for £55m this summer, so the board should live to see another day. We obviously won’t get anything like £165m for him either when he does leave though.

Think he’ll stay another season, thankfully, but his fee will probably come down accordingly next summer as a result of having a year less on his contract.
I think the last two summers have told us that we over value Bernardo and other clubs undervalue him.

if Neymar went for 250mil, and Cuntinho went for 150mil, then Bernardo is worth 200mil, I‘d feel mugged if we got less than £150mil, he is class and works his socks off with no moaning whatsoever.

if Neymar went for 250mil, and Cuntinho went for 150mil, then Bernardo is worth 200mil, I‘d feel mugged if we got less than £150mil, he is class and works his socks off with no moaning whatsoever.
Bit Unrealistic that. I think if Barca Gave us £80-85mil , we will probably let go. Provided we can sign a replacement

In all seriousness, if we sell Bernardo for 55 million quid the board want sacking. He’s worth 3x that.
We're not known for holding on to unhappy players, and we've got previous when it comes to selling under value.

If a suitable replacement (by club standards) is available, I can see us letting him go below perceived value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.