Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys stop and really think about this as pep and man city didn't know this could happen without a plan to replace him as this has been going on for a very long time we are not the city of old we are a very very well run club ! look across the city did you think sine 2008 we would be where we are now have faith we all need to
I am still waiting for the full backs. Maybe not everything is a green as u think.

11/10 to remain at City at the end of the window. Good odds imho. Our only risk is if Frenkie caves in and United get even more desperate.

Even if they manage to sell FDJ, this could likely still play out like how Alexis Sanchez did with us. We had the money, and Alexis really wanted to come here, but Arsenal could not find a replacement in time, so they decided not to sell him. In this case, Barca would both need to meet our valuation and let us line up a replacement. I’m not too worried, because even in the off-chance that he does leave, I would imagine that we would have a plan in mind

Some similarity, in the sense there is a buying club, a club to be bought from, a player, and a valuation gap.

The rest, a pretty big difference. As there is with the Cucurella transfer too that people have compared it to.

I wasn't exactly stating they were exactly alike, just that it reminds me of it.

In light of the reports from Pol and Mullock, the things that stick out are that the buying club's aligned journalists are adamant that negotiations are underway, that it would happen at X amount etc whereas the journalists for the selling club are reporting that nothing is happening at the moment and nothing would happen without a mammoth bid. In that, the situations are very similar.

This will be one long and demanding season and since our squad is relatively small, we can't afford to loose him. Guordiola should put an end to speculations in the next presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.