Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreeing wage is not at all a problem in the modern day...but the constant news mentioning that they already got him (for peanuts no less is infuriating). I dont think we do that at all...
I never alluded to that.The poster I responded to concerned discussing financial package with his agent before asking that club can we have said player.

I want neymar in if bernardo leaves. Neymar is Not actually bernardo type but grealish will play his role neymar wide or behind haaland. They will all rotate. Tolmee said neymar is waiting for oir phone. May be we will call.
Neymar, really, he's hardly a like for like replacement for Bernie and he'd be a fucking nightmare in the dressing room.

Get stuffed Laporta you vile cretin. I hope your fans chuck rotten fruit in your face (maybe an anvil sneaked in to) when trying to explain why your nonsense didn't get you the player. I used to think this guy was a model for other owners/presidents but he is just as much of a slimy arse as the moron who preceded him. I am glad our ex Barca staff saw through his bullcrap and got pissed off about it.

Obviously very happy Bernado is staying, i hope his missus is not giving him a hard time for it and he can now crack on. Brilliant news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.