Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is contradiction with the Bernie situation. We know that on here, he is valued at anywhere between 60 and 90 million. These figures can be justified by recent transfers, his performances and honour's won. Yet his agent can't find anyone to cough up the dosh for someone in his absolute prime.

Is it an admission that other teams and manager can't get the same performances out of him that Pep can?
Based on last season he would make Madrid better, Munich better, PSG better, the Rags be.... maybe not... Liverpool, the Arse ... all of those clubs could afford him.

Do all those Managers know feck all or is he just unique to us?
He wants Barca only,otherwise he is staying put.

If I hear anything different,I'll let you know.....

Interesting was used because people are vouching for the guy who’s just claimed Bernardo was going to sign a new contract. I hope it’s true!
Just like the comedy aspect, they are all questioning every ITK poster and you were all actually taking to one dude without knowing :)

Varying levels of trust and derision on the same info.

Yeah, it irks me a bit when the likes of Tolmie and supersilva21 get grief because I know they have excellent contacts and are posting in good faith.

MattyB and Damian10 do it less often and people seem to not notice them that much and as such question them more, but both have had a few big calls turn out over the years. Some against the grain of wider expectation at times. Whether it is contacts/decent guesswork who knows, but I don't go assuming any chicanery there. I am more bothered by some people's ott reactions and endless reading into things, myself.

This summer though there has definitely been more new names appearing making similar 'knowing' claims, and not always obviously as jokes either, hence perhaps some of the reactions.

I think more than a few ITKs have said in the past week we've put forth a huge offer to bernardo salary wise so this shouldn't be a huge surprise

MattyB and Damian10 do it less often and people seem to not notice them that much and as such question them more, but both have had a few big calls turn out over the years. Some against the grain of wider expectation at times. Whether it is contacts/decent guesswork who knows, but I don't go assuming any chicanery there. I am more bothered by some people's ott reactions and endless reading into things, myself.

This summer though there has definitely been more new names appearing making similar 'knowing' claims, and not always obviously as jokes either, hence perhaps some of the reactions.
I can only vouch for the two I mentioned as I know them both personally, but agree that Mattyb and Damian10 seem to be posting in good faith too.

He wants Barca only,otherwise he is staying put.

If I hear anything different,I'll let you know.....

If this is the case Barca need to put up or shut up. Every season we hear about how they love Bernardo and would love to have him in Barca yet they can’t put an acceptable offer on the table, it’s either pay the valuation City want or just piss off.

This summer has definitely seen the arrival of more posters claiming to have info than anytime I remember in the past. (Special mention to ezzy)
I tend to ignore them. Maybe after more than one window if some of them are proved right I’d be willing to listen but let’s face it, being a supposed ITK is the easiest fucking thing to do in the world. Sad, but easy.

I think more than a few ITKs have said in the past week we've put forth a huge offer to bernardo salary wise so this shouldn't be a huge surprise

Yes but silva21 has claimed he has agreed to it, which is a much bigger claim. Hope he is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.