Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably don't want to pay too high transfer fees. They tried to low ball us with Mahrez

They have the money too aswell but fir sone reason they haven’t which is strange .
Not unless they need to sell to buy.

They've already spent £140m this summer though and £70m of that was on two midfielders so if they really wanted him they could've put that £70m on Bernardo as we probably would've accepted it.

If they come in with a late offer it'll be interesting to see what we do as we reportedly rejected one from them last year because it was too late in the window. I guess a lot will depend on what we've promised Bernardo.

bit strange today being subbed off
I wouldn't read too much into it. Maxi was the only unused outfield player, so Pep wanted to give him a chance. They had a laugh together when he went off as well. Contrary, I think Kyle Walker just played his last game for us. Bernardo will stay. He doesn't want Saudi, Barcelona can't afford him, and PSG doesn't want to meet our valuation. Instead, they are trying to offer us some players they don't need + cash.

I'll be honest, I think if he wants to go then this window is the summer we need to move him on. He's not happy here but no one else is prepared to pay what we think he's worth. I'd be trying to get a Saudi club to come in with an offer but I don't think that's likely as they'd surely have done it by now.

I think if he wants to go to PSG or Barcelona, the only thing we can do is a swap.

The worst outcome for us is that he stays and has his eye on leaving on a free. I'd rather get £50m for him than nothing.

I'll be honest, I think if he wants to go then this window is the summer we need to move him on. He's not happy here but no one else is prepared to pay what we think he's worth. I'd be trying to get a Saudi club to come in with an offer but I don't think that's likely as they'd surely have done it by now.

I think if he wants to go to PSG or Barcelona, the only thing we can do is a swap.

The worst outcome for us is that he stays and has his eye on leaving on a free. I'd rather get £50m for him than nothing.
I'd rather he stayed for two more seasons than lose him now for £50m.

there certainly was no hard feelings when he came off, pep kicked him in the bum jokingly, so something was going on that amused them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.