Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
that alvarez from chiringuito is saying that he will have 50 mil release clause next summer which is stupid cause he will have 2 years left on contract next summer and city would sell for 50 mil without a clause
out of curiosity does that guy ever get anything right.

out of curiosity does that guy ever get anything right.

He used to because of Aguero and Laporte - he was their mouthpiece when they were regulars hence the early team news leaks that were quickly put to a halt.

Then I’m sure Mahrez called him out on bullshit at a later date but could be wrong.

ffs nobody knows what exactly Bernie wants or the reason behind RC besides those who are involved during negotiations. Baffles me how some take twitter as a gospel and act as if they were present on the table while negotiating.

ffs nobody knows what exactly Bernie wants or the reason behind RC besides those who are involved during negotiations. Baffles me how some take twitter as a gospel and act as if they were present on the table while negotiating.
Said with a straight face in Bluemoons transfer forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.