Bert Trautmann - R.I.P

I can't believe it! truly truly gutted!!!

I met Bert when he was over doing his book signings, me and my dad went as he was my dads hero. A true hero to the club! a true gentleman!a LEGEND in every sence of the word! and a man that will be sorely missed.

R.I.P Bert.

Legend is a word used all too easily, but in this case he really was a true LEGEND, I can remember him coming out for crosses and catching the ball with one hand, truly amazing keeper who might be gone but will never ever be forgotten RIP Big man.

I was privileged to have met him, shook his hand and got his autograph. He is without a doubt amongst the top 5 of all legends to have represented our club. He built so many bridges after WW2 and for that alone he was a legend then he broke his neck and carried on in 56 and he became ultra-legend. RIP Bert, a Manchester City GOD.

Absolutely gutted, a hero, a legend and a true gentleman. You will be sorely missed Bert.
A tragic loss for his family and the club. RIP Herr Trautmann

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.