Best Alan Partridge Quotes

"have the vandles got to your car again"

Alan- "afraid so scum sub human scum"

Can't remember the exact quote but when he is sat having breakfast with the two Irish blokes and they are talking about U2. Goes something like "I know what they mean. I sit down to read the papers and the wife is nagging me to cut the grass and I just think Sunday Bloody Sunday".

I've got the alan Partridge app on my phone, it makes me crack up all day. personal favourites are "OOOOOOOOO Mince" and "I love you...in a way."

Alan Partridge- "Roger Moore is there and yes hes with a lady, hes necking with her, then he goes ive got to go love, somethings come up"

Geordie Mike- "Aye he means his cock"

Dave Clifton - CONE take a joke Alan?
Alan - Oh Fuck Off!
Dave Clifton - Oh my god, i am actually speechless, dave clifton is actually speechless!
Alan - I wish you was but you don't sound it!
Dave Clifton - you and i know alan that dead air radio is a crime, to fill your show with such bad language!
Alan - Actually it's 1 minute past 11, it's your show and i am a guest and you have failed to control me, check the smallprint in your CONE-tract!

fuckin brilliant! lol

masterwig said:
I wish Michael was real. I want to be his mate.

he does the "compareee the market dot commmmmmmmm, compare the meeerkat dot commm"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.