Best answering of the door ever!

TheMightyQuinn said:
GStar said:

You, me and her? Could be fun.

Me, her and my gf? Unlikely.

So i'm the more likely 3rd wheel? Shocking.

If its not going to happen then photographic evidence of said hotness is a must. Who cares if she knows; not like your going to miss the oppourtunity.

BTW my facebook keeps suggesting i add your friends, perhaps its forcing us together.

bluereddish said:
First encounter should've been "So, you want a light and I could do with a shag. Is it a deal then?"

I'm a pessimist so that would conclude with her telling me to fuck myself before hitting me. A little later as I'm sat nursing my black eye her bf would come round and hit me again, being a pessimist she obviously has a bf who is 6'5" and built like a brick shit house. As I reel around the room fresh from a second attack my gf turns up and kicks me in the face. I spend the night in casualty.

GStar said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You, me and her? Could be fun.

Me, her and my gf? Unlikely.

So i'm the more likely 3rd wheel? Shocking.

If its not going to happen then photographic evidence of said hotness is a must. Who cares if she knows; not like your going to miss the oppourtunity.

BTW my facebook keeps suggesting i add your friends, perhaps its forcing us together.

You would most likely be more of a possibility than my gf would I suspect.

There's no way I could photo her, who/what do you think I am? If the opportunity arose I'd consider it but as things stand it would seem odd on every level.

We don't need forcing together, time is on our side, we have the rest of our lives to be together.

GStar said:
Are you saying you want me!? ;)

do the old 'fake texting' routine ... not sure it'll work though

Haha... i'll be patient!

I spend most of my days fake texting to avoid interacting with other people so it could be a possibility. Though my phone is pretty shit so any pic taken would be poor.

Could you not invest in some cctv equipment to stick in your front window? I mean, I think there's a little bit of her in all our hearts now, and it would be rude not to share...

goose72 said:
Could you not invest in some cctv equipment to stick in your front window? I mean, I think there's a little bit of her in all our hearts now, and it would be rude not to share...

yes, come on tmq. we are all starting to think you are telling porkies.

sounds like a likely story if you ask me...

aphex said:
goose72 said:

yes, come on tmq. we are all starting to think you are telling porkies.

sounds like a likely story if you ask me...

Lol I love the idea of me making up a story in which I come out of it totally bereft of any heroism!

I can't see any feasible manner of getting a pic of her that's worth posting for numerous reasons. One key reason being that most of the time I see her she's fully clothed and sat on her doorstep with her mate smoking. Although that probably does it for some of you perverts.

The cctv is a nice idea but who's paying for it?

You gotta love 'Off Topic'. Beats a million 'Hughes in/out' threads any day of the week. By the way, you mention she has a friend. Mmm, very interesting. Is she a cheerleader too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.