Best band you've seen live?

Scar? Did they play 'The First Cut is the Deepest'?
; )
Still fucked from the Benidorm festival. And thats Rod :D

Speaking of Benidorm. Woman had me pinned to a wall outside some bogs in a hotel. She goes "you aint wearing that" I said I fuckin am. Got bored of tripping over dinosaur tails in the bogs. Anyway, Had a gimp mask. On the strip this Northern Irish women puts two fingers at my head to shoot me thinkin I was dressed as a terrorist. She thought it was a bala, good few days. Liam singer abso brill

Last edited:
Strangely enough Colin we were there the year before watching Status Quo. My ears ached for days after as we were about 6 from the front.
Very envious that you saw the Stones mate.
I don't think my hearing ever recovered after that gig! Saw them a couple more times after that but that one was the stand-out.

Thin Lizzy at the Apollo and many other places.
Sinatra at the Albert Hall
Michael Jackson at Roundhay Park.
Much as I love Sinatra Phil Lynott live was something else.

Always enjoy The Stranglers (even without Hugh). Last one I went to was Roger Waters and that was brilliant.

Oasis, Maine Road, 1996 on the Saturday.

They nailed it and the crowd were eating out of the palms of their hands - like the band or not, they were on the crest of a wave around that time.

Shed Seven and The Charlatans have always been excellent the times I've seen them.

Have to give a mention to The Music, who supported The Charlatans around 2001ish - I'd never heard of them before, but that live performance made me a fan as they were excellent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.