Best Chippy in South Manchester

The best is the one that is in Alderley Edge, always wins awards.

However as thats far out of your way the best near to Rusholme is the Battered Cod in Fallowfield.

johnny crossan said:
Fantastic Stockport chippys - Davenport Chippy in Davenport & Ashtons in Great Moor

Tried the Davenport - nice!

But can anyone tell me why people in Stockport town centre are so ugly? The women are all mingers and the men all look like failed chavs or people on methadone. It's worse than Scunthorpe FFS.

argyle said:
The best is the one that is in Alderley Edge, always wins awards.

However as thats far out of your way the best near to Rusholme is the Battered Cod in Fallowfield.

Fosters, must have got the award by non chippy eaters.

I used to deliver to Chippys and sadly found myself to be quite an expert on chippy food.

mammutly said:
johnny crossan said:
Fantastic Stockport chippys - Davenport Chippy in Davenport & Ashtons in Great Moor

But can anyone tell me why people in Stockport town centre are so ugly? The women are all mingers and the men all look like failed chavs or people on methadone. It's worse than Scunthorpe FFS.

My other half wants to slap you ;-) and me moving there has undoubtedly raised the bar a little, it`s not that bad is it ? not a patch on the females in Droylesden I must admit though.

Oh and Tony of Tony's on Bradford Road, decent chippy it may be but he's still a red, Boooooooooooooo

DirtyHarry said:
mammutly said:

My other half wants to slap you ;-) and me moving there has undoubtedly raised the bar a little, it`s not that bad is it ? not a patch on the females in Droylesden I must admit though.

Mate, zombie films are regularly shot in stockport. It saves on extras and makeup.

Loveing the help, one of my mates has a car so it looks like will be on fish and chips for this whole term lol. expect a review of the batterd cod by this time tomorow:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.