Best Chippy in South Manchester

mammutly said:
cant spell-dont care said:
Loveing the help, one of my mates has a car so it looks like will be on fish and chips for this whole term lol. expect a review of the batterd cod by this time tomorow:)

How will I ever sleep?

;-)

Dont know, youl have to stay up late so you are tierd enough to sleep through the excitment :)

for one closer to op theres a chinese chippy at the top end of dickenson road that is first class. used to go there in my college days. called in a few times on way to coms, different owners but still top chips.

Spider said:
There's one on Yew Tree Rd between Horton Rd and Thornton Rd, between the Platt Lane training ground and Maine Rd (R.I.P.). Can't remember what it's called but it's a Chinese, they do pretty decent curry and chips. The Chinese food ain't bad either.

Used to live on horton rd! Do you mean the one with the yellow sign next to the dry cleaners?
In any ase if you go up to the other end of horton rd you'll come to some shops. Theres a chippy in their that is OK

Armstrongs , on Bury Old Road in Prestwich , is one of the best , if not THE best chippy , you're likely to find anywhere ....... although admittedly it's not much good if you live in Rusholme!

33acg38.jpg

johnny crossan said:
Fantastic Stockport chippys - Davenport Chippy in Davenport & Ashtons in Great Moor
The Davenport is a great chippy, I go there for my lunch when I'm at college.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.