Best concert you've ever attended...

Was gonna start a new thread but I’ll dig this up instead 7 years on..
Went to see Noel Gallagher in Prague best weekend to date. Would of love to gone back in time to see the smiths live or oasis at Maine road also
Was that the night we beat spurs 3-1 in the centurion season? I was at that gig. I was also at oasis for both Maine rd gigs but no smiths gigs despite having seen mozzer 38 times. Best gig ever was Moz in Edinburgh, 500 capacity “the fringe on the fringe’” as he called it.

Oasis at Empress Ballroom Blackpool, Julian Cope Brundenel Club Leeds, James MEN, Radiohead Manc Apollo and Finally got to see Garbage in Leeds 2019. Special mention to U2 at GMEX with Kraftwerk supporting

Oasis at Empress Ballroom Blackpool, Julian Cope Brundenel Club Leeds, James MEN, Radiohead Manc Apollo and Finally got to see Garbage in Leeds 2019. Special mention to U2 at GMEX with Kraftwerk supporting
Fuck forgot Oasis at Maine Road with Manics support

Was that the night we beat spurs 3-1 in the centurion season? I was at that gig. I was also at oasis for both Maine rd gigs but no smiths gigs despite having seen mozzer 38 times. Best gig ever was Moz in Edinburgh, 500 capacity “the fringe on the fringe’” as he called it.
Yeah haha! What a place that theatre was in Prague was tiny.

Garry Glitter, norbreck hotel blacpool 80s, well he didnt actually get to perform,he was sat on this half moon which slowley turned around until he faced the audience,then he got bottled and pint pots chucked at him,his security had to get him out pretty quick

hard to choose 1 but fortunate to see;
Queen at Wembley - probably best one though
Freddie Tribute concert at Wembley
Oasis at Wembley
AC/DC at Wembley
Genesis at NEC -Charles and Di at one
The Who at Wembley arena
ELO at MEN couple years ago - amazing musicians

got tickets for queen and Genesis this year if it happens. Hoping for AC/DC soon too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.