Želary
Horem pádem
Obsluhoval jsem anglického krále
Babí léto
Obecná škola
Konec básníků v Čechách
Knoflíkáři
Pelíšky

All from the same language but I rarely watch films in other foreign languages (except Thai and the less said about their films, the better).

tut .. tut ..... surely not .....

Zatôichi is one of my favourite films, although to be honest i like most films that Beat Takeshi has had a hand in.

Lost Legacy (1997)
Director: Lars Aalbers
Starring: Mark Slippe

Dutch film about a millionaire businessman who wakes up one morning and the history of himself and his memory has been completely wiped. He spend the film piecing together his life and what it was he did for a living, then he discovers a terrible secret...

I'm a massive fan of foreign films, most films I watch are foreign this weekend I watch World War Z, After Earth and Beverly Hills Cop.

A Dutch film called "Black Book" set in the Netherlands in WW2, fill of twists and turns

City of God
The Lives of Others
Mesrine
The Raid
Battle Royale

All of those have been mentioned so i want to add The Wave or 'Die Welle', which is an excellent film about a school class descending into a fascist gang.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.