best/funniest song you have heard at a match

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
I remember (well I don't actually remember) something being sung about fish when we were losing by some ridiculous score at Grimsby in the 1980's....... also some poor couple were getting abuse from City fans that day. They had obviously just got married and come straight to the ground in the wedding gear...... ring any bells with anyone???
lol took my dog to that game!

John Fash missing an absolute sitter for Wimbledon and the whole of the Kippax singing "You couldn't score with your brother!!"

Fulham fans singing

When you're sat in row Z
And the ball hits your head
Thats Zamora

Think it was the year we came up with keagan.played Arsenal on a wed night.we were 4-0 down when they brought Henry on.The north stand started singing "who the fuckin el are you". henry was shakin his head pissing himself!

The whole of the South Stand singing Shauny Wright Wright Wright to the little black ball boy last season always made me laugh, especially when Petrov who was warming up, cottoned on to what was happening and then just pissed himself with laughter!!

Someone's already mentioned the 'We hate Saturday' one at Brammall Lane, so the two at Maine Road, when we were losing to Liverpool for the second time in a week:

'Alan Ball's a football genius'

And

'We'll score again, don't know where, don't know when, But we know we'll score again some sunny day'.

Against Fulham at Loftus Road, while Craven Cottage was being rebuilt:

'He's fat, he's round,
he's sold your fucking ground,
Al Fayed,
Al Fayed,'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.