Best Indian Restaurant In Manchester

Yeah that's the one isn't it? A Robbie's pub across the road from the mini post office.

The only other 'high one' was the Lancashire Tandoori near the Happy Shepard/Beau Getse.
On thinking about it, the curry house on old Street was on ground level mate, used to have scruffy net curtains in the window. The one I am thinking of was on Stamford street 50 yards away from where the Kawasaki bike shop was.

On thinking about it, the curry house on old Street was on ground level mate, used to have scruffy net curtains in the window. The one I am thinking of was on Stamford street 50 yards away from where the Kawasaki bike shop was.
Ah the Ataki (sp) near the model shop....can't think of one near the bike shop/yates only a crap Chinese.

Come on its a well known fact it was medium, hot or suicide sauce, after that its all urban myth.

Really? I admit to being pissed most time I was in there but I don’t need to look at google to know you’re talking through your arse.

Went to This & That in the NQ for lunch on Xmas eve. It’s been open since 1984 I think , so it must be doing something right. No thrills place , but really enjoyed their rice & 3 for £6.50,defo go back again

Went to This & That in the NQ for lunch on Xmas eve. It’s been open since 1984 I think , so it must be doing something right. No thrills place , but really enjoyed their rice & 3 for £6.50,defo go back again
Werd. Me and the missus have been going for 20 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.