Best Kebabs in Manchester?

yeseye said:

Eh?
I cannot explain any simpler... It doesn't taste the same once cooled down.
Ok, i will try, "Eat it as soon as it is served, don't have it wrapped up to take home"....that any clearer?

As a regular night worker/sober kebab eater I really can recommend chillis at the vic end of ancoats street. the chicken is superb and the donner is the dogs, probably.

Must have been before it changed hands but the chicken kebabs from camel one are the best I've had. Used to have one every match at Maine road with loads of the hot chilli sauce, last went about 18 months ago was still nice then.

Got my list made now stashed on my phone of kebab houses to sample next time Im on that side of Manny.

Most kebab houses around here offer this shitty chicken that's unmarinated,not the pieces they serve in the curries,taste like Tesco.... on very thick Naan that is fresh but only good when dipping in a curry.

i used to swear by rusholme chippy(kobeda kebabs=mega),but the guy with the bandaged arm moved over the road to al quds,so this is now my 1st choice.
well worth a visit.
i agree about eating them as soon as theyre made aswell.

has anyone tried them kebab houses in longsight,on the a6,just down from farmfoods towards stockport?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.