Best "of the moment" chants

and then the one a few years back when we were getting tanked by arsenal in first have - "we're shit and we know we are, we're shit...."

That reminds me of the game versus l'Arse in the last season at Maine Road. Anelka scored a late consolation in a 1-5 hammering, and we immediately started with, "You’re not singing! You’re not singing! You’re not singing! "You’re not singing any more!"

At Wigan circa 2007 - to the tune of: he's here - he's there - he's every fcuking where - Richard Dunne.
They are here - they are there - they are every fcuking where - Empty Seats.

Always remember that Maine road hammering of Arsenal for some reason,ray parlour with his goldilocks haircut getting " there's only one Charlie dimmock " ( her of ground force) of the kippax!

At Wigan circa 2007 - to the tune of: he's here - he's there - he's every fcuking where - Richard Dunne.
They are here - they are there - they are every fcuking where - Empty Seats.

Same match. It must be, as we do very few away games. The Wigan fans were taunting us about how shit we were, so we started up with, "Feed The Goat..."

That shut the fuckers up.

Singing "Where's your caravan" and "Gypo, Gypo" to Ian Marshall when

Ten blokes at the front of the Maine Stand singing "There's only one Bill Wyman" to Pat Van Den Hauwe whilst he warming up as a sub during the FA Cup quarter final against the Spuds in 93.

Thought the Chelsea home game two seasons ago was class, just after the Eva Carneiro rucus at their club.

Cahill got injured and two male physios ran on the pitch to treat him, cue the South Stand singing: 'Sacked in the morning, You're getting sacked in the morning!'

Swiftly followed by 'Eva! Eva! Eva!'

Not sure how accurately I remember this, but I think we were at OT and started to sing at Kagawa that he's just a shit Sun Jihai, which was funny in itself but when Sun was then warming up nearby, he looked confused at City fans apparently telling him he's shit.

Anyone, do I remember this correctly ?
Sun had left City well before Kagawa joined uooonitd

Always remember that Maine road hammering of Arsenal for some reason,ray parlour with his goldilocks haircut getting " there's only one Charlie dimmock " ( her of ground force) of the kippax!
In as thinking about posting this but wasn't sure if t was a dream or not. I seeme to remember singing it highbury away a couple of years before that match. Also remember most players with long hair would get wolf whistled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.