Best "of the moment" chants

Many years ago at Leicester, Miss Leicester City was walking around the pitch pre kick off and a non to pretty programme seller, as the programme seller came passed the whole end started singing we want the fit one back.

Forest fans made me laugh midweek game at City Ground years ago, after the Clough taking paper bags of cash story broke.

City fans in full flow 'Cloughies got your money, Cloughies got your money na na na na'

Forest fans without skipping a beat 'Cloughies got your trophies, Cloughies got your trophies......'

twats

Birmingham city away 1988??? ...city fans behind the goal and a cat appeared on top of the stand to the right of us - the chant urging the blues to “attack.attack, attack, attack attack” was swiftly changed to “a cat, a cat, a cat a cat a cat”
Went back the next year and we left most of the Birmingham city fans completely bemused by singing “where the f***ing hells your cat”

Let me just break in here and say that this exact thread is why I fell head over heels in love with this club so many years ago. Such great stuff.

I am convinced if American sports fans with a few smarts (if there are any) and a sense of humor (additional "u" left out on purpose) had any clue about how funny footy banter could be, they'd come streaming into this sport like ants at a picnic.

The only sports fans in America even close to offering such rapid-fire timely classics in unison so often are Duke University basketball fans, long considered the cleverest in the States.

I remember at Stamford bridge many moons ago a rather nice looking girl walking past the City end and everyone sang " Get yer tits out for the lads" she was then followed by an old lady pushing a trolley to a chorus of " Get your teeth out for the lads "

Great thread this one. As an oversees and not traveling on a weekly basis (unfortunately) I remember just the one or two. So this started of my day in great style.

Btw, haven't seen it yet. At Charlton: We all live in de Robbie Fowler house.

The South stand corner level 2 next to the away fans where I used to sit sang "na na na na, na na na na nice teeth....na na na..." to a visiting fan who had teeth like shergar, and he knew we meant him as his mates started laughing at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.