Best "of the moment" chants

Barnsley away on bonfire night as we went 4-0 up "you should have stayed in the woolpack" followed by "you should have gone trick or treating"

It might just be me but I think we have the best quick fire chants I have not heard any other clubs fans come up with as many one of chants, they have there nursery rhymes at the swamp but nothing like us, who remembers Alan, although used a lot now, you have had your day out now....... fat granny shagger, and one from long ago at Chesterfield in the league cup late 70s I think there was a young police lady very fit and the chant went up if you would like to shag a copper clap your hands so funny even her male colleagues were laughing, whats your favourites.
Remember the chesterfield one well, was stood right in front of her. Fit as fuck.

Who f""""" a Swedish Slag?
Steve Moran, Steve Moran.

City v Southampton 82-83 (Moran and Mark Wright had been involved in some publicised late night activity the previous midweek)

Not City, but the two from the Kop long ago are memorable.
"A cat, a cat, a ... etc."
And singing Des O'Connor's "Careless Hands" when Gary Sprake threw the ball into his own net,

Loads, but....

City V Birmingham.

2 fat lads in the Birmingham end, stood near 110 and 111.

"He's got a pie in his pocket, pie in his pocket, he's got a pie in his pocket.'

After that it continued.....

"Have you ever seen a salad have you f***!"

I also loved the.... "have you got a colour TV, have you f***!" And then on to other house hold goods when the likes Burnley, Barnsley and the other small town clubs used to play us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.