Best performance by a visiting team

dortmund, seeing vinny with hands on hips in first half thinking "how the fk do we get out of our own half"... how did we get away with 1-1 !

bayern was similar, but dortmund just seemed to be that bit snappier.

recently chelsea in PL with konte as manager, they hit the post more times than they scored. Hazard was just getting the ball and doing what the hell he wanted.

Pound for Pound this century it was Wimbledon under Keegan, we dominated the ball, they defended very well and hit us 4-0.

The Arsenal game like many have already stated, was the standout team performance for me.

But, one from left field here...does anyone remember playing Cardiff at home in 2014?

Had to look it up to confirm, we won 2-1, but Craig Noone that day was unplayable. Had Kompany in knots all game.

Always stuck with me that one.

Dortmund under Klopp. A truly fantastic performance. One of the most one-sided draws I have ever seen. At times that Dortmund team was better than Pep's Bayern. If we had lost by five or six goals we couldn't have complained. I remember being battered at Maine Road many times by the great Liverpool side of the 80s but it's hard to judge because we were much weaker in those days. Forest under Clough were pretty useful as well and Leicester ripped us apart in the 15/16 season.

Funny that I haven't seen the rags given an honourable mention here (not that rags and honourable go together)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.