Best Stadium in the World

My mate has been to The Cowboys Stadium in Dallas
He said it was amazing. Has the world's largest hd tv hanging off the roof. He was sat on a huge leather seat and could order beer from it with a push of a button
He said it puts all uk stadiums to shame

kippaxwarrior said:
He said it was amazing. Has the world's largest hd tv hanging off the roof. He was sat on a huge leather seat and could order beer from it with a push of a button
In fairness though it did cost $1 billion, I would expect it to be fairly amazing at that cost

BoyBlue_1985 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
In fairness though it did cost $1 billion, I would expect it to be fairly amazing at that cost

Also sport is a completely different set up in the US. An American Football game is a big day out for yanks. It's all about ordering lots of food while you watch and feeding their big fat guts with nachos and hot dogs. I couldn't give a shit if my seat is plastic, leather, snake skin or it's standing. It's about atmosphere and what's going on on the pitch.

foxy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
kippaxwarrior said:

Also sport is a completely different set up in the US. An American Football game is a big day out for yanks. It's all about ordering lots of food while you watch and feeding their big fat guts with nachos and hot dogs. I couldn't give a shit if my seat is plastic, leather, snake skin or it's standing. It's about atmosphere and what's going on on the pitch.
As a yank, I support this message

By the time the world cup gets here and all the improvements are finished( if they ever are) the Maracana will be hard to beat. The Rungnado May Day in Korea is pretty impressive too. I loved the old wembley

kippaxwarrior said:
Some perspective on the screen...

siRgCru.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.