Best thing about Jack Rodwell

Tony101 said:
Chungo said:
All these haters will only spur me on to get behind the lad more. The same should apply for the rest of us "supporters".
Its nothing personal, if he's sh!t it doesnt matter how much we get behind him. Also saying a player is not good enough doesnt make one a bad fan, we all want the guy to be a success

I agree. I forgot for a second there that the views of bluemoon does not reflect what the players hear on matchday.

I feel like since he has come, Mancini has put too much pressure on him. He keeps pushing him into the games and to me he just doesn't look ready and looks quite confused sometimes. To be honest, I don't even know why Roberto pushes him so much. We have Milner and Barry who can cover that position quite well, and they have been with the team for a while not. They understand how our team works. Now he can become great. I would start him in some league games(easier ones) and cup games until he gets used to our team. Until then start Milner or Barry. Call me crazy but I think that Mancini is pushing him so much to make an excuse for selling Nigel-like look we got Rodwell. We will be fine. But Rodewll has ways to go before he "becomes" Nigel.

Question, would Manure, RM, Barca, Bayern or CHelsky rely on him to play for them in major fixtures ?
I don't think so.
The lad is still at a verry early stage of his development, he is not the finished product yet, and when he reaches out, i don't think he will ever be worldclass material.

chesterbells said:
ban-mcfc said:
What a silly thread. The lads looked great so far until last night where he was thrown in the deep end in a high pressure game to make his champions league debut.

Cut him some slack and how about getting behind the champions you miserable *****

After last night I thought it was a more than fair question to raise for discussion, tbh.

By the way, which game was it exactly when he put in a great performance?
My point was never to say he was/is an awful or bad player, but simply that he has looked nowhere near good enough to play for a team wanting to push on from winning the league last year.

Mistakes... Lost the ball vs southhampton outside of their box which in no way should have cost a goal. Lost the ball last night which was poor as well as his performance but it was one game.

apart from that hes looked decent. Im sick to fucking death of the negativity on here and in the stands for that matter.

It wasnt a direct pop at you but how about backing the lad?

Wont make it in the prem. dont think any of mancini"s last day buys will, big mistake letting de-jong and johnson go.

john blue said:
Wont make it in the prem. dont think any of mancini"s last day buys will, big mistake letting de-jong and johnson go.

Really? Johnson who could hardly get a game the same with De jong!

Come of it, your just been a drama queen,

ban-mcfc said:
chesterbells said:
ban-mcfc said:
What a silly thread. The lads looked great so far until last night where he was thrown in the deep end in a high pressure game to make his champions league debut.

Cut him some slack and how about getting behind the champions you miserable *****

After last night I thought it was a more than fair question to raise for discussion, tbh.

By the way, which game was it exactly when he put in a great performance?
My point was never to say he was/is an awful or bad player, but simply that he has looked nowhere near good enough to play for a team wanting to push on from winning the league last year.

Mistakes... Lost the ball vs southhampton outside of their box which in no way should have cost a goal. Lost the ball last night which was poor as well as his performance but it was one game.

apart from that hes looked decent. Im sick to fucking death of the negativity on here and in the stands for that matter.

It wasnt a direct pop at you but how about backing the lad?

Fair enough, mate. I know where you're coming from about the negativity, but for me I draw the distinction between what I say on here - where I've got no issues about questioning one of our players - and at the match where I get behind all our lads and would never boo one of our players for example.

There seem to be plenty of threads on here in praise of certain players, so it's not all negative.

Freestyler said:
chesterbells said:
Freestyler said:
One for the future but still not guaranteed to be brilliant as of yet, but certainly not one to stick on the field in a game like last night.

James Milner all day long, baffling substitution.

Ageed, that struck me as an obvious one last night. Has Milner fallen out with the manager ( or vice versa)?? Seems like some words were exchange last time he played.

He may have!

I always say the manager is bigger than the player, which they are. But to buy Milner for his midfield attributes and then hardly play him, literally ruin his career and play him as a winger is a joke.
Its a possibility Mancini is pushing Mark Hughes signings eventually out the door.The way Kompany is performing even he could go
Bad management, Milner could be what barry is now. I'd play Milner over Garcia and Rodwell. Milner and Yaya is so balanced, even with barry it's perfect.

Mancini won't hold his hands up and say he's wrong, but his treatment of Milner has been harsh and poor.

Freestyler said:
One for the future but still not guaranteed to be brilliant as of yet, but certainly not one to stick on the field in a game like last night.

James Milner all day long, baffling substitution.
I think Mancini wants Hughses signings out the door.May include Kompany if he doesnt shape up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.