Best thing about Jack Rodwell

de niro said:
Tevez City said:
I think Rodwell will be better addition than Garcia.

no chance.
You don´t like Jack do you? Can´t believe you have written him of so quickly I believe he´s has more potential then Garcia and will be a better addition in due time, at the moment Garcia is the better addition mainly because of his experience. Nigel is having a mare in Milan at the moment, that´s because he´s settling in and is playing in a shaky team similar to us. Don´t forget he´s only 21 and he was injured most of last year. Yaya was caught out several times on the ball and could us cost 3-4 goals but Joe saved his ass.

Terrible buy and the fact Milner - a proven international player didn't get on is quite frankly a disgraceful decision by Another baffling Mancini performance

nehe11 said:
de niro said:
Tevez City said:
I think Rodwell will be better addition than Garcia.

no chance.
You don´t like Jack do you? Can´t believe you have written him of so quickly I believe he´s has more potential then Garcia and will be a better addition in due time, at the moment Garcia is the better addition mainly because of his experience. Nigel is having a mare in Milan at the moment, that´s because he´s settling in and is playing in a shaky team similar to us. Don´t forget he´s only 21 and he was injured most of last year. Yaya was caught out several times on the ball and could us cost 3-4 goals but Joe saved his ass.

dont not like him he just aint good enough, you'd think he'd learn that you can't pass to opposing players and get away with it, especially in the CL. he has cost us 2 goals already doing it. he is only 21 and so time is on his side, you dont blood him though in a very tough fixture like last night.

Benarbia said:
Terrible buy and the fact Milner - a proven international player didn't get on is quite frankly a disgraceful decision by Another baffling Mancini performance

Mmm ...
Seems to be something of a theme developing here

Yeah the theme is I'd rather he plays proven over potential in important games such as last night

Benarbia said:

Respect you're opinion but do you ever post anything vaguely positive ? Just asking before I dive back downstairs..........

Ali B.........genius BTW.............

I will post positive if the team give me reason to but at this present moment there isn't a lot to smile about. Especially when barring a miracle we won't get out of the group stage for a 2nd season running

de niro said:
Benarbia said:
Yeah the theme is I'd rather he plays proven over potential in important games such as last night

again bang on the money.

let the guy grow into the team not throw him at the deep end.

A rodwell who has been eased into the team wouldn't have made the mistake last night. You could see he was shutting himself everytime he got the ball

I think he might come good. He is good player and started very good but he is obviously in series of big mistakes and that certainly is affecting the confidence of young player that just signed for champions and team who is in need of immediate results. You can see on his face that he is frightened at the moment.

Similar thing happened with Savic but I guess it's obvious that Rodwell is far better player.

He needs fans to support him and not to spat on him in these bad days. Give him a time, it's not his fault City bought him and not De Rossi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.