Best thing about Jack Rodwell

What a silly thread. The lads looked great so far until last night where he was thrown in the deep end in a high pressure game to make his champions league debut.

Cut him some slack and how about getting behind the champions you miserable cunts

Jack Rodwell hope he sorts himself out because he has made a lot of mistakes in his short time at city.

From GOT after someone saw this thread and posted it on there..
Some of them honestly believe Mancini only plays him to show how bad they need new players!

The scarf wearing weapon is getting sacked this Season, I cant wait.

They are a bad bunch on that site, some on here can be as bad.

Would not supprise me to se him back here in a couple of years for almost **** all money.

I like him. I always saw him as a decent player, that we produced, cost us nothing, and would either make us money, or save it, if we kept him.

I never got the exepectation some had and do have on our kids. They dont have to be super-stars at all, just good enough. See Osman & Hibbert.

Its the hype and expectation, bot unrealistic that gives people these attitudes.

I'd be pissed off if I was a City fan, they had a great chance to dominate but they buy a past-it right back when they have 2 better right back's at the club, they buy a 19 year old central defender who's played less than 40 matches, the 2nd best winger at Swansea and a Everton reserve, they'd cruise the league had they bought Hazard, Agger and Moutinho.

Nearly 100 pages... kind of think this thread shouldn't be in the Everton section, given he isn't an Everton player any more.

He was vastly overpriced and bought because he was English, helping City meet Premier League quotas for number of 'home grown players' in their first team squad.

He is neither 'the next Pele', nor is he 'bereft of talent'. He has/had potential, but he wasn't realising it at Everton, was not a first choice eleven player, nor was he at any stage 'our best player'. A move was good for him, and absolutely brilliant for Everton, given that we now have Mirallas and still money left over.

Cry no tears for young Jack, who is now financially set for life via earning £100k+ a week. By the end of his current 5 year contract, he will have earned £26m (TWENTY SIX MILLION) in wages alone. By the age of 26 years old.

The best thing he has it that he gets injured so much, so his pitch time at City will be cut down.
He's a very average player, wasn't a first choice at Everton.

When was the last time we got value for money in a transfer? Those in charge of them these days appear clueless. Buying players off the back of 1 performance, like Rodwell v Silva last year and Nastasic v Ibrahimovic. Joke.

Panthera Tigris said:
The best thing he has it that he gets injured so much, so his pitch time at City will be cut down.
He's a very average player, wasn't a first choice at Everton.

When was the last time we got value for money in a transfer? Those in charge of them these days appear clueless.

Clichy? Zaba? Kompany? Hart? Yaya? AJ? Barry? Silva?

All these haters will only spur me on to get behind the lad more. The same should apply for the rest of us "supporters".

ban-mcfc said:
What a silly thread. The lads looked great so far until last night where he was thrown in the deep end in a high pressure game to make his champions league debut.

Cut him some slack and how about getting behind the champions you miserable *****

After last night I thought it was a more than fair question to raise for discussion, tbh.

By the way, which game was it exactly when he put in a great performance?
My point was never to say he was/is an awful or bad player, but simply that he has looked nowhere near good enough to play for a team wanting to push on from winning the league last year.

Chungo said:
All these haters will only spur me on to get behind the lad more. The same should apply for the rest of us "supporters".
Its nothing personal, if he's sh!t it doesnt matter how much we get behind him. Also saying a player is not good enough doesnt make one a bad fan, we all want the guy to be a success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.