Best thing about Jack Rodwell

gonna be a great player. I wish people would stop judging players based on barely any games

hope he doesn't read forums, bloody hell, nothing like hanging one of your own out to dry.

lets judge him when he has had a decent run of games.

the lads what 20-21 years of age?? just moved from everton.. really reallly big step up for him, he looks very nervous which is understandable, was watching premier highlights from last season showed him being sent off in the scouse derby for an a bad tackle, remember him marking silva out the game being a bit over physical thing you dirty c~~t... want to see a bit more aggression in his play for us, i think it will take time which might take a few games, think hes been really unlucky to be at fault for the goals we have conceded would be interesting to see how many passes etc he has made how many successful he has made because i think hes really good on the ball..

Rodwell aint a bad player. Hes young I can see him playing Centre back beside Vinny in years to come. Needs time in the team to settle. It was a bad mistake that lead to the goal. Saying that Yaya made a bad mistake that nearly cost us too. Would people be slating Yaya I dont think so.

super-mario said:
the lads what 20-21 years of age?? just moved from everton.. really reallly big step up for him, he looks very nervous which is understandable, was watching premier highlights from last season showed him being sent off in the scouse derby for an a bad tackle, remember him marking silva out the game being a bit over physical thing you dirty c~~t... want to see a bit more aggression in his play for us, i think it will take time which might take a few games, think hes been really unlucky to be at fault for the goals we have conceded would be interesting to see how many passes etc he has made how many successful he has made because i think hes really good on the ball..

Im not judging Rodwell as yet but so far I have been overwhelmed. I dont know how you can say he is good on the ball though unless you watch and admire his sidewards and backwards passing and relinquishing of responsibility.

well maybe hes ordered to look after the ball? youl be one of those people in a few months turning round saying I TOLD YOU HE WAS GOING TO BE CLASS like you probably did with nasri you muppet

I think he'll come good in time, but being ahead of Milner is ridiculous.

Groin injuries during warm up isn't impressing me either.

bluebannana said:
gonna be a great player. I wish people would stop judging players based on barely any games
no he's never gonna be a great player. Gotze is 20 and Gündoğan is 21......you can say those players will be great players because they are showing fantastic promise. Rodwell has shown nothing that ell us he will be great. He does not have one attribute that stands out. In fact only reason why he was bought is because he's English

super-mario said:
well maybe hes ordered to look after the ball? youl be one of those people in a few months turning round saying I TOLD YOU HE WAS GOING TO BE CLASS like you probably did with nasri you muppet

No I will probably say what I have just said in this thread. I didnt judge him early doors but was underwhelmed by his initial performances. As for the comment about Nasri I have been defending on this forum all morning and was over the moon when we signed him. As for the muppet comment. I think a forum is not for you if your unable to discuss football sensibly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.